- Lawson, C., Beer, C., Ames, K., & Clark, D. (2018, October 16 – 18). Achieving the impossible: Fair, equitable and engaging teamwork assessment in a complex blended learning environment. Paper presented at the Online Learning 2018 Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- Roy, S., & Clark, D. (2018). Digital badges, do they live up to the hype. British Journal of Educational Technology. doi:10.1111/bjet.12709
- Rossi, D., van Rensburg, H., Harreveld, R., Beer, C., Clark, D., & Danaher, P. (2015). Reflections on online learning designs and cross-institutional research collaborations: Revisiting “classrooms without walls” in two Australian universities. Journal of Learning Design, 8(3), 78-91. doi:10.5204/jld.v8i3.255
- Jones, D. & Clark, D. (2014, November). Breaking BAD to bridge the reality/rhetoric chasm. In Proceedings of the 31st Australiasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education Conference (ASCILITE2014) (pp. 262-272). University of Otago
Jones, D., Beer, C., & Clark, D. (2013, December). The IRAC framework: Locating the performance zone for learning analytics. In Proceedings of the 30th Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education Conference (ASCILITE 2013) (pp. 446-450). Macquarie University.
- Rossi, D., van Rensburg, H., Beer, C., Clark, D., Danaher, P., Harreveld, B. (2012). Interacting E-Learners: Analysing Learner-Learner, Learner-Teacher and Learner-Content Interactions in Five Online Courses in Two Australian Distance Education Universities. Final Report. DEHUB
Beer, C., Jones, D., & Clark, D. (2012). Analytics and complexity: Learning and leading for the future. In ascilite Conference (Vol. 2012, No. 1).
- DeHUB Quarterly – Learning analytics: following the trail of
Rossi, D., van Rensburg, H., Harreveld, R. B., Beer, C., Clark, D., & Danaher, P. A. (2012). Exploring a cross-institutional research collaboration and innovation: Deploying social software and Web 2.0 technologies to investigate online learning designs and interactions in two Australian Universities. Journal of Learning Design, 5(2), 1-11.
- Fleming, J., Donovan, R., Beer, C., & Clark, D. (2011). A whole of university approach to embedding graduate attributes: A reflection, Proceedings of DeHUB Conference.
- Clark, D., & Baillie-deByl, P. (2009). Enhancing the IMS QTI to Better Support Computer Assisted Marking. In Syed, M. R. (Ed.), Methods and Applications for Advancing Distance Education Technologies: International Issues and Solutions. Minnesota: IGI Global.
- Clark, D., & Baillie-de Byl, P. (2007). Enhancing the IMS QTI to Better Support Computer Assisted Marking. International Journal of Distance Education Technologies, 5(3), 8-23.
- Clark, D. (2005). Enhancing the IMS Q&TI specification by adding support for dynamically generated parameterised quizzes. Department of Mathematics and Computing. Toowooomba, University of Southern Queensland.
- David Jones, Kieren Jamieson, Damien Clark, (2003), A model for evaluating potential web-based education innovations, Proceedings of HICSS-036.